On the 8th of December 2015 the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works released a Building and Plumbing Newsflash #548 titled “Energy assessments for residential dwellings and use of software”. Its purpose was to advise building certifiers, other building […]Read More
- 12 Tips to Keep Cool & Save Energy this Summer
- New BASIX Thermal Comfort Caps, July 2017
- Is your NatHERS Assessment a Potential Disaster?
- 10 Energy Saving Tips to Help Heat your Home
- Including NatHERS Universal Certificate in Residential Assessments
- ISO9001 Quality Management System – Successful Audit